1. Forum używa plików Cookies. Dowiedz się więcej o celu ich używania i możliwości zmiany ustawień Cookies w przeglądarce. Czytaj więcej...

Konfiguracja How to create subdomains in server ?

Dyskusja w 'Domeny' rozpoczęta przez użytkownika Roopan, 29 Sierpień 2015.

1. Roopan

Roopan Początkujący

Docenione treści:
    How can I add subdomains we Trial web hosting account? I need something like frontend. Serwer1582654 .home.pl
    backend. Serwer1582654 .home.pl, And it should point to the directories' / Webroot / frontend / web "and" / webroot / backend / web "respectively. Looking forward to your response Thanks in advance.

2. Grzesiek

Grzesiek Centrum Pomocy home.pl

Docenione treści:
    Hey. Sorry for my English. For subdomains "working" set up in the address .home.pl panel does not provide any configuration.

The solution is to use redirection to a subdirectory, where the .htaccess file define a sub-domain address / domain to be redirected and ares destination directory.

The server's root directory (ie. / Public_html /), create a .htaccess file with the entry:

Kod:
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www\.)?frontend\.serwer123456\.home\.pl$ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/directory_front/
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /directory_front/$1 [L]
    In the .htaccess file does not specify a track / public_html once the target directory.

If the target directory is already a file index page should immediately load up at a subdomain.

Helpful article in Polish can be found here. If you have any questions, let me know.

3. Mariusz

Mariusz pomoc.home.pl Moderator forum

Docenione treści:
    @Roopan The creation of a subdomain "any_name.serwer123456.home.pl" directly from the panel is not possible, but…

Domain "serwer1582654.home.pl" is directed at the root of the server home.pl, then an attempt to call the address "any_name.serwer1582654.pl" will redirect you to a directory called "any_name". If the directory with that name does not exist, then you will be redirected to the root of the server.

You can also create a subdomain using htaccess, more information above.

Poleć forum znajomym